Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting Ahead of Myself

I'm finding so many exciting recipes on goneraw.com that I went ahead and filled up spaces on my blog for all 21 days! Thanksgiving is coming up and I can't wait to try some of these :) I'm currently on a liquid fast until Thursday so it's almost painful for me to look at all of these amazing recipes. Oh my!

The fast from cooked food is going so so well. It helps to have the right equipment. I love my dehydrator. We also ordered a Blendtec blender and it should arrive today. That will make my liquid fast much happier, I think :)

I hope everyone is enjoying looking at and reading about all of these crazy raw recipes. What a journey it's been so far. I'm really loving it, and I'm almost afraid to eat cooked food again. It might hurt me - HA!

No comments: