- Farmers in the Midwest who have sterile cows and bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.)
- Wheatgrass Juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables. Dr Earp-Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore, says that 15 pounds of Wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrot, lettuce, celery, and so forth.
- In the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. recommends chlorophyll for its antiseptic benefits. The article suggests the following clinical uses for chlorophyll: to clear up foul smelling odors, neutralize Strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner-ear inflammation and infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases.
- Wheatgrass Juice cures acne and even help to remove scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet must be improved at the same time.
- And one of my own: wheatgrass is easy and cheap to grow at home! Consider the dollars saved by juicing wheatgrass instead of pounds and pounds of vegetables! Eat your veggies to fill up your tummy - juice wheatgrass to get all those nutrients! Check out this post by Anthony Anderson (Raw Model) to learn how to grow wheatgrass without soil!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Wheatgrass juice is this crazy amazing super packed nutrient dense uberfood (the word superfood just doesn't do it justice). Here are a few of my favorite points from a list of 40 benefits of wheatgrass juice - click here to see all 40