Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 6 - 174

It's day 6 and for the past couple of days I've been stuck at 174. I'm not really sure why but I suspect it might have something to do with too much fruit and too much oil. I don't tend to use much oil but some of the recipes Cam has used call for copious amounts of oil (leaving me feeling queasy) and I've been enjoying late snacks of fruit for the last few days. Ultimately this experiment wasn't about losing weight completely but that's definitely a nice bonus. It feels frustrating that I'm at a stand still already!

The dinner with friends went really well. I can't believe how little temptation I felt. It didn't hurt that we took a dinamite cole slaw and had a couple of collard wraps to eat. I felt satisfied and didn't even really have that hard of a time saying no to the rice crispie treats (one of my favorite sweets).

So it was a good day but frustrating at the same time. I think ultimately I need to work a scheduled exercise routine into the mix and the weight loss will go much more smoothly.

No comments: