Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 5 - 174

Today wasn't a particularly significant day. I went to work, filled the car up with gas, went to Nana & Papa's with Adi. They had home made pizza and I had a large salad, collard green wrap, and some fruit salad. I have to admit that the smell of freshly baking pizza was hard to resist but I did OK and came out of the experience raw.

I don't know if I'm not getting enough sleep or what but I'm feeling really tired lately. I'm waiting for the high energy feeling to kick in but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Patience.

Jesus, grant me the patience to see this experiment through to the full 30 days Cam and I have committed to. I pray for imagination and creativity to prepare meals that satisfy whatever cravings may creep their way into my daily journey. I'm so blessed to have the means to choose such a journey, Lord, please bless those who are hungry in the world today. And thank you for humility - please help me to be humble. Amen.

No comments: