Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In the works

I watch myself going from a place of trying to a place of throwing my hands in the air and giving up completely. I'm not too fond of the person I am when I choose to give up. Really it is a choice, right? I'm wondering what it really takes. Is it will power? Patience? Self respect? Faith? Probably a combination of all those things, but what's the formula? I'm a little bit lost right now. I guess that's OK. I usually manage to find great inspiration when lost. Funny how that works.

I'm thinking of the Sermon on the Mount now... Cam tried studying it for a little while but got frustrated by everyone telling him that what he interpreted was wrong. Is that the truth or is it just that their interpretations are different because it means something different to them in this moment? I'm going nowhere with this right now. I need a nap.

No comments: